You have been unsubscribed from the clamav-users mailing list
Giampaolo Tomassoni
2010-04-19 08:13:51 UTC
Forcefully unsubscribing people is not a fair way to silence them. Not even
explaining why is even worse.

Maybe somebody of you will reply "Welcome to world!", but this doesn't make
you any better at all.

Giampaolo

http://www.clamav.net/support/ml
Maurice Lucas - TAOS-IT
2010-04-19 08:21:14 UTC
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
Forcefully unsubscribing people is not a fair way to silence them. Not even
explaining why is even worse.
Maybe somebody of you will reply "Welcome to world!", but this doesn't make
you any better at all.
Could it be that there where bouncing emails because of the downtime you had?

met vriendelijke groet,

Maurice Lucas

TAOS-IT
………………………………………………………………....
Paulus Buijsstraat 191
2613 HR  Delft
www.taos-it.nl
KvK Haaglanden nr. 27254410

  Denk aan het milieu; is het afdrukken van deze e-mail echt noodzakelijk?

Giampaolo Tomassoni
2010-04-19 08:27:20 UTC
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
Forcefully unsubscribing people is not a fair way to silence them.
Not
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
even
explaining why is even worse.
Maybe somebody of you will reply "Welcome to world!", but this
doesn't
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
make
you any better at all.
Could it be that there where bouncing emails because of the downtime you had?
Which downtime? I didn't have any downtime at all.

Who is in charge of administering the list server?
Help us build a comprehensive ClamAV guide: visit http://wik
Peter Bonivart
2010-04-19 08:29:02 UTC
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Giampaolo Tomassoni
Post by Giampaolo Tomassoni
Forcefully unsubscribing people is not a fair way to silence them. Not even
explaining why is even worse.
...on the other hand the description of this mailing list is
"obtaining support for UNIX platforms". In my mind you have no
interest in receiving or delivering support.

Please let the complaining end now. Let's get back to the support this
list used to be about. The last couple of days the volume has been 10
times the normal amount and of no interest to me.
--
/peter
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml
Jeroen Ticheler
Peter Bonivart
2010-04-19 09:07:00 UTC
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Jeroen Ticheler
Post by Jeroen Ticheler
Hi Peter,
Although I don't agree with aggressive emails, I do myself have serious problems that started on exactly the 15th. Since then my mail server has become completely unreliable and an upgrade to 0.95.3 has not resolved my problems yet. I notice I am not the only person that has a problem with the EOL and I can understand a strong traffic increase because of this. Maybe more care had to be taken with regards to this EOL change...
I sincerely hope you receive the support you need, that's what the list is for.
--
/peter
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml